Horde - Imp

Marcus Brubaker marcus.brubaker-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Fri May 21 14:54:04 UTC 2004

For native applications GTK2 should have fixed that with Pango.  Java
is...well...Java.  It's always a pain.  Mozilla internationalization
support is getting better as they use more GTK2 features.  I'm sure if
you check their bugzilla they'll have a tracker bug or something for
internationalization issues.

More on topic though, I used Horde/Imp a few years back and was quite
happy with it then.  I just started using it again in a recent project
and so far no complaints.  I've never run in to stability issues and,
frankly, the sheer number of large scale deployments it has gives me a
reasonable degree of confidence in it overall.  (my.utoronto.ca webmail
runs a customized version of Horde/Imp.)

Marcus Brubaker <marcus.brubaker-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org>