Konqueror default Tree View

Lloyd Budd lloyd-fEEwcc3XMu8jODpR/OX0VQ at public.gmane.org
Thu May 20 15:29:16 UTC 2004

On 20-May-04, at 11:12, Chris Aitken wrote:

> I use Konqueror as my file manager. It opens in Icon View instead of
> Tree View. It's a small thing but an extra click every time I open it.
> I want it to open in Tree View.
>
> I went to Settings > Configure Konqueror and see nothing under
> Behaviour, Appearance or others that will set the default as Tree
> View. Right-clicking the arrow in upper left-hand corner of Konqueror
> and choosing Store Window Settings does not preserve Tree View from
> session to session either. Right-clicking arrow and choosing Configure
> Window Behaviour shows nothing promising either.

I do not know use Konqueror , but googled , and what appears to be
the answer immediately was mine :

" Konq has 4 'personalities'. You can change these by
Window|LoadViewProfile.
" When you change a profile to the way you like it,
Window|SaveViewProfile.
<http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-kde/2002-Aug/0148.html>

If that is no longer the case , I imagine that you can use that info for
keywords to refine your search .

HTH ,
Lloyd