CD Player problem in Fedora CORE 2

Kevin Cozens kcozens-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Wed May 19 14:56:32 UTC 2004

At 10:38 AM 05/19/2004, Mel Seder wrote:
>--- jim ruxton <cinetron-uEvt2TsIf2EsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > I believe ALSA is native in CORE 2 . Did you try running alsamixer and
> > check the CD level?
> > Jim
>
>Master shows 65<>65 is that what you are referring to?

Its not just the master control you need to look at. Mixer control panels
usually have individual controls for different sound sources. Look for one
that is label CD or CD Audio. If not shown on the main screen, look for an
advanced control panel (ie. one with extra options/controls).

Cheers!

Packet:ve3syb-XXPEJ3/fxIc at public.gmane.org#con.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"