Website framework

Lloyd Budd lloyd-fEEwcc3XMu8jODpR/OX0VQ at public.gmane.org
Mon May 17 01:32:30 UTC 2004

On 26-Apr-04, at 21:31, Sidney Shapiro wrote:

> Does anyone have suggestions for an open source framework to build this
> on? We have been looking at drupal (too complicated), PHPNuke (A
> possible, but it would require a lot of work), Mambo (not sure), ???

I found myself @ www.opensourcecms.com and thought of you .

"This site was created to give you the opportunity to "try out"
some of the best open source and free php/mysql based software
systems in the world. You can log in as the administrator to any
site here, thus allowing you to decide which system best suits
your needs.

"Each system is deleted and reinstalled every two hours. This
allows you to be the administrator of any system here without fear
of messing anything up.

I have very limited experience in this area , but the amount of
available
systems is substantial .