burning MP3 blues

Taavi Burns taavi-LbuTpDkqzNzXI80/IeQp7B2eb7JE58TQ at public.gmane.org
Fri May 14 16:44:08 UTC 2004

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 09:22:35AM -0700, Mel Seder wrote:
> > I also recommend k3b.  It works wonderfully for me.
> >
> Yes that's what I heard and read about K3B.  I looked for it and saw the
> downlod was CVS and I don't know what do do with CVS downloads.  I'm ok with
> "rpm -Uvh somefile.rpm" but I don't know anything more advanced.  I have
> gtoaster installed :-).  I'm getting picked up for lunch.  Will try it later,
> thanks for the info.

Um...they have binary downloads and instructions for many distros on their
site:
http://k3b.plainblack.com/index.pl/download

There are binaries for SuSE, Slackware, Debian, Fedora Core 1, and RH9.

Have a good lunch, and better luck burning audio later. ;)

--
taa

   Citizenship is an attitude, a state of mind, an emotional conviction
   that the whole is greater than the part...and that the part should
   be humbly proud to sacrifice itself that the body may live.
      - Robert A. Heinlein
/*eof*/