burning MP3 blues

Mel Seder melseder-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri May 14 16:22:35 UTC 2004

--- Taavi Burns <taavi-LbuTpDkqzNzXI80/IeQp7B2eb7JE58TQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 09:57:32AM -0400, Stewart C. Russell wrote:
> > Mel Seder wrote:
> > >
> > >Can anyone give me a command line for burning mp3's in /tmp/burn/ to a CDR
> > >using cdrecord with parameters?
> >
> > I use gtoaster for this -- it will burn an audio CD of MP3s dropped onto
>
> I also recommend k3b.  It works wonderfully for me.

Yes that's what I heard and read about K3B.  I looked for it and saw the
downlod was CVS and I don't know what do do with CVS downloads.  I'm ok with
"rpm -Uvh somefile.rpm" but I don't know anything more advanced.  I have
gtoaster installed :-).  I'm getting picked up for lunch.  Will try it later,
thanks for the info.
Mel

=====
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him
absolutely no good. -Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)