I need LINUX propositions for my school board ;-)

Marc Lijour marc-bbkyySd1vPWsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Thu May 13 05:05:52 UTC 2004

Hi

My school board is investigating a Citrix + thin-client solution.
Administrative desktop are currently XP and students win98. They are
considering Linux for Desktop. Our move....

Please refer any documentation that you would know and contact me for this and
more. People that would consider to give time and advice to a school board
ready to make the move, let me know who you are!

Thanks and I hope I did not interrupt you good work!

Marc Lijour