cutting, pasting, & merging pdf files in linux?

Jing Su jingsu-26n5VD7DAF2Tm46uYYfjYg at public.gmane.org
Wed May 12 04:19:53 UTC 2004

Multivalent is a pretty comprehensive (if a big slow and ugly) document
processing project.  I think it started as a research project that has
since spawned off into a life of its own.

http://multivalent.sourceforge.net/

Not sure if it'll do what you want, exactly, but it does have some PDF
annotation and such features.

-Jing