Stores with laptop cases in GTA?

Taavi Burns taavi-LbuTpDkqzNzXI80/IeQp7B2eb7JE58TQ at public.gmane.org
Mon May 10 14:03:27 UTC 2004

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 09:08:02AM -0400, Austin Acton wrote:
> Quoting Evan Leibovitch <evan-WHMkLBA7RDE at public.gmane.org>:
> > I'm looking for one or more stores with a decent selection of laptop cases.
> > Any recommendations are appreciated.

I got a protective bag for my 15" PowerBook from Tom Bihn's website
(www.tombihn.com, who knew!), specifically the Monolith.  Pricey, yes, but they
had exactly what I wanted: a case to protect my laptop as it sat in my existing
backpack, regardless of the heavy abuse I apply to said backpack.  The laptop
went to Europe with me and came back still in working order.  ;)  Hardly
acceptable evidence, I know, but still.  I prefer to think of it as insurance on
an investment, just as a lock cable.

--
taa

   Any government will work if authority and responsibility are equal
   and coordinate. This does not insure "good" government; it simply
   insures that it will work. But such governments are rare - most
   people want to run things but want no part of the blame.
      - Robert A. Heinlein
/*eof*/