Real time stock API

Ozymandias ozymandias-Ida6Ik9yc6yFX2APIN6yfw at public.gmane.org
Sat May 8 11:53:59 UTC 2004

I would talk to someone at Thompson Financial or CGI. Thompson recently bought
the "StarQuote" product from CGI, and it provides real time feeds from all
the major North American exchanges. The software/data feeds were developed by
the former Star Data, which CGI acquired two years back. I do not know for
certain, but I THINK they can provide feeds to clients with out the need for
the StarQuote software package. If you are in Canada, they these are the
people to try dealing with. They have something like 85% of the Canadian
real-time quote market.

Disclaimer: I am a current employee for CGI, but am not directly involved in
the StarQuote operations, which as mentioned, have been sold to Thompson
Financial.

Lance Nichols