Linux In Two Cities

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Thu May 6 22:02:09 UTC 2004

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 05:35:42PM -0400, Moniz Family wrote:
> http://www.itbusiness.ca/index.asp?theaction=61&sid=55480
>
> This article is a few days old and I thought someone would have
> mentioned it by now, but since no one has, maybe it isn't widely known -
> so I thought I'd pass  it on.

Thanks for the link.  I've heard talk about Calgary at RWL show.  And,
My sense was that it was about Oracle and HP, really.  But, Toronto
Children's division, it's closer to home.  For ordinary office/web/email
stuffs, Linux is ideal.

--
William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>
Linux solution/training/migration, Thin-client