perl file browser

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu May 6 18:17:51 UTC 2004

Thank you, both!

   I've bookmarked the CGI::Sessions link and will read it once I finish
this one thing I am on. I also really like the idea of loading all of
the data and then simply modifying it's view (a-la dhtml as you
suggested or I think css can do this, too). The connection, though
technically available anywhere, will probably be restricted to local
machines using either IPTables, a login for the program, Apache
restrictions of some combination of the above which will limit it to
local LAN machines so speed shouldn't be a huge (bad pun!) problem.

So many ideas! Thank you, all! (Though if you have more I am quite game.)

Madison