perl file browser

Phillip Mills pmills-5bG9SNWDbRX3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Thu May 6 15:14:41 UTC 2004

On Thursday, May 6, 2004, at 07:59 AM, Phillip Mills wrote:

> I haven't played with Perl's CGI stuff in a couple of years, but I
> wonder if there's a module available with similar capabilities.  It
> would seem like a reasonable thing to expect.

Well, OK, I made myself really curious with that remark.  Without
having read all the details, something with the blindingly obvious :)
name of CGI::Session looks like a good starting point if one is
actually interested in the session management route.
	<http://search.cpan.org/~sherzodr/CGI-Session-3.95/Session.pm>

Phillip Mills
Multi-platform software development
(416) 224-0714