how do I convert a .torrent file to a .iso file

gabriel danstemporaryaccount-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Mon May 3 06:14:21 UTC 2004

On May 2, 2004 03:38 am, Mel Seder wrote:
> I went to fedora.rehat.com to get a CORE test file file.
>
> The file I downloaded had the description;
>
> Official Fedora Core 2 TEST3 binary iso images for i386
>
> The file has a .torrent extension.  How to I make it a .iso extension so I
> can try burning it to a DVD burner?

torrent files are themselves not really data files, but instruction sets to
tell a bittorrent client where and how to download the bigger file.  so what
you need is a copy of bittorrent with which to open your new torrent file.
the client will then download the iso you're looking for.

--
the surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem
those who think alike than those who think differently.