Simple (I hope) perl question

talexb-SBdzbUvMQDunS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org talexb-SBdzbUvMQDunS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Sat May 1 02:58:32 UTC 2004

Hi Madison,

When in doubt about things Perl-ish, please feel free to drop in on Perl
Monks (perlmonks.org) and browse the extensive (and quirky) collection of
articles (and responses).

If it suits you, sign up to be a member, donations are welcome. I've
learned a fair bit myself in something over two years there.

Alex
(talexb on perlmonks.org)