RealPlayer 8

Mel Seder melseder-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 31 23:29:53 UTC 2004

I'm using RedHat Fedora CORE 1 and the other day I downloaded the RPM
for Real Player 8 and when I went to install it I was told that it was
already installed.  I didn't find a .realplayer directory in root or in
~.

I can't see an icon for it in the menu.  What is the name of the file I
should execute?

I'd like to listen to thirty second sound samples at amazon.ca.

=====
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him
absolutely no good. -Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)