Anyone going to Linux World?

Jim W Lai jwtlai-Xhj3G7Rj6JI at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 31 18:23:00 UTC 2004

I signed up for this and got an email with a registration number.  I expect
to pick up my badge at the event where they print it up on the spot.  This
was the case at WiFiPower a few weeks ago.  From my nonrepresentative sample
experience, events have been opting for not mailing out badges anymore in
order to cut costs and reduce waste.

Jim