Anyone going to Linux World?

Gary Layng glayng-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 31 02:28:42 UTC 2004

I've signed up and gotten faxed/e-mailed receipts, but not that long ago.
Maybe they're going to have a mass mail-out on April 5th or 6th, or
something.

As a relative newbie, I'm hoping that it'll be very beneficial.

On March 30, 2004 09:24 am, SRB wrote:
> Are there any people here going to Linux World? I faxed in my application
> almost exactly 1 month ago today and still have not received my pass. Has
> anyone else?
>
> Another question is regarding how beneficial this is to a relative newbie
> (meaning me being relatively new to linux, not that I have a relative who
> is a newbie... :-) ).
>
> Just wondering... thanks.
>
> -Steve.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary,
and those who don't.