Knoppix 3.4?

Jason Shein jason-gaRZxGPHtpBxZtjKW1aY+1aTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 31 01:20:08 UTC 2004

Anton Markov wrote:

>--
>The Toronto Linux Users Group.      Meetings: http://tlug.ss.org
>TLUG requests: Linux topics, No HTML, wrap text below 80 columns

I have been eagerly waiting for this one as well, but it seems that
there is no date posted as to when ISO's will be available.

from knoppix.org:
"The new version of KNOPPIX will be available as a printed edition at
CeBit 2004 <http://www.cebit.de/>, 18.-24.3.2004,"

It says nothing about being available for download on any specific date.
So until someone who went decides to post a .torrent or an iso, we wait.

--
" Eventually people tire of repairing broken Windows,
       And decide to replace them with something stronger"