Computing and Politics

Noah John Gellner noah.gellner-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 30 00:14:36 UTC 2004

Hitler wasn't so great for the German economy. Rather he created a short
term demand driven boom. Similar to Stalin's impact on the Soviet Union
as it was then. As far as vicious right-wing dictators, perhaps we need
a Pinoche. I understand that he has some time on his hands too. Perhaps
he can get Milton Friedman to help organize our economic policies while
he is at it. Canada could then be the next Chilean miracle.

--
Noah John Gellner
J.D. Candidate (2006)
noah.gellner-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org