Computing and Politics

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 29 22:48:35 UTC 2004

On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 05:09:29PM -0500, Marcus Brubaker wrote:
> 	Unfortunately, Canada lacks the geography and economies of scale to do
> this easily, which is why we don't have much of a secondary economy.

No.  What Canada lacks is right-wing dictator, like me, who can take
care of commies and other parasites, with efficiecy and ruthlessness.
:-)

But, seriously, Canada needs navy.  Navy means transport fleets.  Cargo
fleet means oversea export market.  Then, we won't be as dependent on US
as we're now.

--
William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>
Linux solution for data processing and document management.