Galeon MIME type application launching

talexb-SBdzbUvMQDunS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org talexb-SBdzbUvMQDunS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 29 20:05:03 UTC 2004

Hello,

I've experienced problems launching an application using version 1.2.13 of
Galeon and was wondering if anyone else had encountered the same problem.
(Red Hat 9.0, 2.4.20-30.9 kernel.)

What I see is that Galeon actually launches *two* applications to handle
the MIME type (it's one we've made up -- application/vnd.foo.bar), when I
only want one. Things work perfectly fine in Mozilla.

I have read the FAQ and tried to search the bug database referred to on

  http://galeon.sourceforge.net/support/bugs.php

but get a privilege error when I do. Suggestions?

Alex