Computing and Politics

Zoltan/ZEE4 zhunt-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 29 14:41:49 UTC 2004

Well as the saying goes, "It's all in the details." I don't remember the
exact quote but I do remember it sounded more like he was willing to
bend over to keep things civil than stand up for our interests.

Maybe it's just Martin has a very "Mulroney-eque" feel about him. Here's
hoping he calls that election real-soon.

Zoltan