Computing and Politics

Zoltan/ZEE4 zhunt-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 28 23:02:49 UTC 2004

Manley isn't the only one of those around. What has stopped me ever
voting for Mr. Martin was something he said on Newsworld a few month
back.

He was doing an interview where he said something like "The number 1 job
of the Canadian PM is to be manage the relationship with U.S.".

Sorry, but I thought the number one job was putting Canadian interests
first :)

Zoltan