["Craig Flannagan" <craigfla at microsoft.com>] Microsoft Canada would like to visit your user group

John Vetterli jvetterli-zC6tqtfhjqE at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 26 22:55:27 UTC 2004

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004, G. Matthew Rice wrote:
> So, should we say yes?

A "yes" or "no" seems premature at this point; are we even sure they
realize that this is a Linux group?  I think any response should point
that out, and that the members of this group would be more interested in a
technical-oriented talk, as opposed to a sales pitch, and see if they're
still interested in giving a talk.  Someone should also advise them to run
for it if they see feathers or smell tar :)

On the other hand, I would be more likely to attend a meeting about
documentation instead.

JV