debian alt+tab equivalent

Taavi Burns taavi-LbuTpDkqzNzXI80/IeQp7B2eb7JE58TQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 26 15:12:55 UTC 2004

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 08:54:49PM +0000, Chris Aitken wrote:
> KDE.

Try running khotkeys and see what settings it has.

> Doesn't seem to be. I've googled a bit looking for the answer - all I've
> found are explanations of the ALt+Tab app cycling function (which I
> don't have -- at least by default) and people lamenting that that
> function is not available in OS X which, of course, doesn't apply to me.
> Thanks for your help anyway.

What are you talking about?  Command+Tab switches between apps just fine.
Command+` (that's a backtick, on the same key as ~) switches between windows
of a specific app.  Add Shift to either to cycle "the other way".

--
taa

    Social scientists know better than ever before
    what infants and children need in order to develop
    mental and emotional health.  They also know that
    a vast number of children do not get what they need,
    and further, that we are a people who do not support
    giving children what they need.
          --James Kimmel, Ph.D.
/*eof*/