Pizza

cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 26 14:16:48 UTC 2004

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:38:13 EST, the world broke into rejoicing as
Peter Hiscocks <phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org>  said:

> Ah, the Magic Pan on Broadview just north of Danforth has a really nice
> pizza - even better than Massimo's, IMHO. But even Magic Pan Pizza wouldn't
> entice me to listen to a Microsoft Salesman for an hour or two.

Actually, there _could_ be a good talk from Microsoft.

If the speaker discusses how Microsoft makes use of Linux and other
software licensed under the GPL and other free software licenses as part
of their operations, then that would entirely relevant and likely very
interesting.

If they are prepared to discuss that, which is relevant, and agree _not_
to discuss things that are _not_ relevant, such as products and
strategies that do not include the involvement of Linux (or other Free
Software), then it would be quite appropriate to invite the speaker.

But otherwise, as you say, "even Magic Pan Pizza wouldn't entice me"...
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="cbbrowne.com" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
http://cbbrowne.com/info/sgml.html