unifying a contact list across platforms and networks

gabriel danstemporaryaccount-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 25 18:51:35 UTC 2004

On March 25, 2004 01:21 pm, Sidney Shapiro wrote:
> > Take a look at Zope and/or Plone. I know Zope has an address
> > application, probably some for PHP to. Might want to search Zend.com,
> > they have an application/script section. My personal opinion is that
>
> I'd
>
> > use Zope for this. It's a good CMS using Python.
>
> Is there any way to share my emails from outlook with a web based
> solution?

from what i've found so far, your best bet (read: easiest) might be
phpgroupware.  you'd still have to manually import/export your contacts
between apps, but it's less complicated than something like ldap or
opengroupware and probably easier to secure.

--
writing about music is like dancing about architecture.
	- frank zappa