regexp manuals/tutorials/books for beginners ?

William O'Higgins william.ohiggins-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 23 01:52:10 UTC 2004

I would suggest installing perl-doc, and then pointing her at "man
perlrequick" and "man perlretut".  This only works if you are using
perl, of course, but if that wacky language is good for anything, it's
good for regex.

I should mention that as a perl user I am biased, probably dependent on
the following maxim: "If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks
like a thumb".
--

yours,

William