Motherboard recommendation?

Kerry Panchoo Kpanchoo-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 23 01:01:17 UTC 2004

The P4P800 is an intel chipset, the P4R800 is the new ATI chipset. We
were hoping that the onboard Radeon 9100 would produce some great
graphics, but now were trying to get the Gigabyte GA-8TRS300M for
testing. Seems to be a pretty good board with what looks to be a linux
friendly onboard Lan.

The shuttle MT63 carries the same ATI chipset and the lan works- but it
is pretty unstable. http://us.shuttle.com/specs.asp?pro_id=461

Maybe you guys could probably make a recommendation to me regarding a
Micro-ATX motherboard with good onboard video, sound & lan- preferable
socket 478 based.

Kerry