Reading FAT32 under Linux

Rubeus rubeus-ckTRpFpZzoCrDvn5mFPilA at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 21 07:19:26 UTC 2004

I recently have installed SUSE Pro onto my computer replacing windows. I
have a separate 60 gig drive that contains all my media files and backups
saved in the windows FAT32 format. I installed the HD into my computer but
SUSE was unable read the file format. It recognized the drive but not the
file format.  I had this same problem under Red 7.2. Is there anyway I can
get Linux to recognize the file format without changing it from fat32?

My goal is to place this computer onto my network and have other window
machines be able to access the 60 gig HD on the Linux computer in addition
to the Linux being able to read the drive.