Motherboard recommendation?

Kerry Panchoo Kpanchoo-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 21 02:04:19 UTC 2004

Are you looking for everything on-board?

I've tested a few Intel & MSI boards with onboard video, audio and lan
that worked really well. I would almost always stay away from extremely
new chipsets- also recommend you staw away from shuttle boards- the die
extremely fast- of the 4 shuttle boards i've bought in the past year,
not a single one is working. I've had some issues with Asus boards, but
that was due to the new onboard 3Com LAN- look out for that when you
buying boards. I cant comment on gigabyte boards, have not used them alot.

Kerry