OT: Maridian Phone Systems

dave morton dmorton-VBJBm02B4Ag at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 19 17:44:19 UTC 2004

Madison Kelly wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>   Today at work one of our phone died. Instead of calling an expensive
> tech my boss asked me to find a place to just buy a new hand set. I
> don't know where is good so I am hoping someone here could point me to
> a good vendor. Thanks!
>
> Madison
>
> PS - E-Mail me off the list at 'mkelly at alteeve dt com' (being off
> topic and all...)

You will find plenty of companies in the yellow pages where refurbs can
be purchased. The going rate for Meridians can be anywhere from $40
-$150 / set depending on the model. I f you can't find a vendor, send me
an email off-line and I can give you the name of our supplier for refurbs.
Dave (dmorton-VBJBm02B4Ag at public.gmane.org)