Employment opportunity, vulnerability researchers needed

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 18 22:12:21 UTC 2004

Greetings all,

I recently got a job at a company called ncircle (www.ncircle.com) as
they are opening up a Toronto office (location will be near Dufferin &
King).

We're in a bit of a bind finding people to hire... so I suggested I
could help out with a couple posts (to chat-c+hT0Pt6R4H3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org and tlug at ss.org),
and they agreed. But enough from me, here's a link to the job ad
followed by a couple quips from it:

http://toronto.craigslist.org/sof/24716403.html

"We are looking for individuals with a passion for digging in to the
underlying protocols of applications, and creating signatures to detect
vulnerability conditions remotely across the network"

"If you spend your hours pouring over tcpdump or snort output, or
analyzing networks with with nmap and nessus, you may find this job well
suited to your talents."

If anyone is interested send an email to torontojobs-QcaC+sH85HNBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org as we
could really use some good people!

Regards,
Byron Sonne

--

For Good, return Good. For Evil, return Justice.