sendmail question

Dennis Young dyoung-+yRaMqFrUtGw5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 18 17:50:54 UTC 2004

I found that the problem was sitting in the chair in front of the
computer.  I didn't realize that the aliases file was located in /etc.
when i didn't see one in /etc/mail I incorrectly created the file.

duh!  So i made the changes in the /etc/aliases file and now all is well.

Thanks for you help.

Dennis Young wrote:

> yes.
>

> G. Matthew Rice wrote:
>
>> Dennis Young <dyoung-+yRaMqFrUtGw5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org> writes:
>>
>>> I've been lurking here for a few days trying to edumacate myself.  I
>>> have a
>>> question though with sendmail.  I recently got it up and running on
>>> Redhat
>>> 9.1 but there's one issue I can't figure out.  I would like it when