Belinda is concerned

Peter L. Peres plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 17 17:34:15 UTC 2004

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Rick Tomaschuk wrote:

> We have to have the opportunity to make some money somewhere...

Not by breaking or altering the idea behind the GNU license. As I wrote
elsewhere, breaking the GNU license by lawsuit or otherwise after so many
years is a way for the establishment to admit defeat, and change the rules
trying to avoid defeat. That is the signal for everyone else to change the
rules in every way they wish, since it's ok, the biggest moos will just
have done it. You do not want to go there.

Peter