Mouse cursor size

John McGregor mr.mcgregor-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 17 04:31:52 UTC 2004

>I am running Mandrake 9.2 as well. Under Configuration/Other/Cursor Themes
>there is a theme called YCursors that  might do the trick.
>
>Duncan

I don't see that option on either my machine or hers. I'm wondering
whether its a package that I have to install as an extra.

Also I've recently downloaded Mandrake 10.0 and its showing some promise.

I've emailed the folks at KDE to see if they can shed some light since
they do offer a larger cursor (not large enough, though) as one of the
options in KDE "Look and Feel" -- I've yet to hear back from them.

John