Cheap / Free passes to Real World Linux?

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkNbK0NzMECUg at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 16 21:55:05 UTC 2004

The trade show is free. TorontoNUI has a 25% discount code for seminars at:
http://www.TorontoNUI.ca for members and affiliates. We have a bank account as:
Toronto Area Novell Users Group. Donations are greatly appreciated at:
http://www.TorontoNUI.ca/contact.htm using snail mail or PayPal. New members
who want to get active in running the group are always welcome. Membership
benefits include discounts for industry events, peer networking, career development,
inside look at upcoming technologies and much more.

About NUI:
Novell Users International (NUI) has evolved from the need for IT professionals to
have an organization that keeps them up to date on rapid technological advances.
Your local chapter and the NUI virtual community offer educational, networking and
social events that help its members manage their careers, reap the benefits that
come with being a trained professional in this highly specialized and complex field
and have a little fun too! While we support Novell products we welcome other
vendors speakers and content.

Rick Tomaschuk
President - Toronto Area Novell Users Group

Mailing Address: Toronto Area Novell Users Group
c/o Rick Tomaschuk
15-6400 Millcreek Drive, Unit 404
Mississauga, ON
L5N 3E7