Detecting USB 2.0 port(s) on ASUS P4B266 motherboard

Paul DiRezze pdirezze-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 16 01:04:19 UTC 2004

The following link gives you a choice of downloads for these ASUS motherboards
P4B266
P4B266-C
P4B266-E
P4B266-M
P4B266-SE

Click on yours and you'll find links to various utilities and manuals.

http://www.asus.com.tw/support/download/download2.aspx?item=P4B266&type=like&file_type=All

Hope this is of assistance.

paul