Belinda is concerned

Tim Writer tim-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 12 21:39:02 UTC 2004

Michael Wilson <mjw7739-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> writes:

> I read somewhere that the system they implemented
> doesn't take into account that more than 1 person in a
> region can have the same name, who the heck designs a
> system with a name as a primary key?

The same people who designed the gun registry?  And, of course, you can't
simply retrofit the database with a unique primary key, you need to redesign
from scratch and provision new hardware.

--
tim writer <tim-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>                                  starnix inc.
905.771.0017 ext. 225                           thornhill, ontario, canada