Belinda is concerned

Michael Wilson mjw7739-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 12 03:58:26 UTC 2004

I read somewhere that the system they implemented
doesn't take into account that more than 1 person in a
region can have the same name, who the heck designs a
system with a name as a primary key?

 --- Peter Hiscocks <phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org> wrote: >

> Isn't it wonderful? Manually, it takes weeks to do
> it, but with a computer
> you can screw up an entire membership list with a
> few lines of computer
> code.
>
> Peter
>

> ----- Forwarded message from The Belinda Stronach
> Campaign <info-eb8I3daYxBmw5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org> -----
>
> Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:44:40 -0500 (EST)
> From: The Belinda Stronach Campaign
> <info-eb8I3daYxBmw5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org>
> To: phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
> Subject: Belinda Stronach Newsflash

HTML_FONTCOLOR_RED,HTML_FONTCOLOR_UNSAFE,HTML_LINK_CLICK_HERE,

http://postsnet.com/r.html?c=295075&r=294525&t=285664067&l=1&d=85118832&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2ebelinda%2eca%2fBelinda%2fenglish%2findex%2eshtml&g=0&f=-1

http://postsnet.com/r.html?c=295075&r=294525&t=285664067&l=6&ea=phiscock-g851W1bGYuHo0FQpd/sbXw@public.gmane.org
> ----- End forwarded message -----
>
> --
> Peter D. Hiscocks
> Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
>
> Ryerson University,
> 350 Victoria Street,
> Toronto, Ontario, M5B 2K3, Canada
>
> Phone:   (416) 979-5000 Ext 6109
> Fax:     (416) 979-5280
> Email:   phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
> --
> The Toronto Linux Users Group.      Meetings:
> http://tlug.ss.org
> TLUG requests: Linux topics, No HTML, wrap text
> below 80 columns
http://tlug.ss.org/subscribe.shtml

=====
Michael Wilson