Linux friendly computer retailers in Toronto

billt-l+PWtdWbHAuXFJAUJl40Xg at public.gmane.org billt-l+PWtdWbHAuXFJAUJl40Xg at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 10 15:27:27 UTC 2004

Paul, I know several consultants that will spec, buy, and install a linux
system for you. If you want those contact info I will pass them on. I don't
think there is any computer stores that do it.

If you wish help in configure linux on old systems, send me a email
(bill at ss.org). I have gotten many systems to work.

Bill