Handout s re tonight's TLUG meeting

SRB srb-s8PdfxpoPdHk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 9 17:19:13 UTC 2004

> For directions, see http://oracle.osm.utoronto.ca/map/
> Room: GB244
>
> Speaker: Madison Kelly
> Topic: Netfilter (iptables) firewalling

Hi,

Can anyone let me know where there is parking near tonight's meeting? Also,
if you could let me know some details on how to find the room, that would be
much appreciated. I'm looking forward to learning about tonight's topic!

I too am interested in printed notes on the topic. If Madison would like to
e-mail me offlist (as I assume attachments are not welcome on this public
list) that would be great! I could even bring about half a dozen extra
copies if that helps.

Thanks a lot!

-Steve.