new Zire Handheld (small M150 written on back of case) Retails for $99

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 9 00:01:21 UTC 2004

cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org wrote:

>>>The only thing
>>>for which I wish it had a "plugin" that it doesn't is "Pilot-DB," the
>>>'database' application.
>>>

>>Have you tried jpilot-db ? Works for me !
>>

>I don't see a package for that; that is, of course, a conduit for
>JPilot, right?

Actually no, it's a java-based pilot-db desktop app.
with it you can edit pilot-db .pdb file in place (on the desktop, in the
~/.jpilot/Backup dir, for me)
there's no conduit, per-se, but you can send the file back to the palm
by using pilot-link or install from jpilot.
find it at http://www.chickenshick.com/jpilot-db/index.php
 djp