CLAMAV & Postfix article - Where is it?

Paul Mora paulmora-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 8 01:57:59 UTC 2004

Hi everyone.

Last week, I was reading some web site, and they had an article on how
to set up CLAMAV + AMaVis + Postfix on Linux.  Problem is, stupid me
didn't bookmark or write down the site where I saw this article.  So
far, I've scoured the Linux sites I usually go to, but am unable to find
it.  Google didn't help either.  I also can't go back in the browser's
history, because the machine has been reinstalled since then.  (it was
one of my classroom machines)

Has anyone out there read this article, or seen it?  If so, please
either email or post the URL of the web site.

Thanks,

pm

--
Paul Mora <paulmora-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org>