Sympatico outages ?

Michael Wilson mjw7739-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 7 05:02:09 UTC 2004

i dont work for sympatico but I dont think you should
assume that they should provide free network support
for you. Most likely the reason they wanted you to
just connect a single computer is because they wanted
to confirm that it was in fact a sympatico problem,
not a device in your network. Thats a good
troubleshooting technique.

I have worked PC LAN tech support and believe me,
there's a million PC LAN configurations. A tech
support agent cannot know all of them.

Sympatico service claims no outages, anyone else

http://tlug.ss.org/subscribe.shtml