most TLUG members send email from MSWin

Teddy Mills teddymills-VFlxZYho3OA at public.gmane.org
Sat Mar 6 21:40:55 UTC 2004

Not my fault the Win user interface is cleaner than Gnome or KDE.
Must be a reason most TLUGers post using Win email clients, and
run their servers and network services with Linux.

As for the virus?
Being complacent about it if it doesnt not affect you, is
Typhoid Mary Thinking.  The analogy is close enough.