Sympatico outages ?

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Mar 6 01:27:08 UTC 2004

On Wednesday my connection to Sympatico crapped out.
I wiggled wires, I called 310-SURF, I re-ran adsl-setup.
Hey ! It worked ! for about 1/2 an hour ! then "blablabla.com not found"
errors again.
    then it worked, and so on for most of Wed and Thurs.
I got a call from a friend (using Mandrake 9.1) with the exact same
symptoms and today his friend added a third voice to the din.
Sympatico service claims no outages, anyone else been having troubles ?
djp