[NTL]changing things a little.

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Mar 6 00:45:02 UTC 2004

Moniz Family <john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> writes:
> Many of us who attend NewTLUG meetings have wanted this for a while. The
> trick is to get a panel lined up to answer questions. There is never a
> shortage of people asking the questions.

We'll just draft a panel on the way in to the meeting :)

> But it can't be a free-for-all either. Organization and order are very
> important or the Q&A will quickly degenerate into meaningless banter and
> chaos.

Sure, we can have a moderator or something to keep it civil.

> I'd sure prefer the Q&A before the feature presentation since the feature
> presentation never starts on time (setting up, etc) and never ends early
> enough for a Q&A to be held.

True.  I've CC'ed this to the newtlug list so that people there can see your
comments on it.

TTYL,
--
g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>                            starnix inc.
phone: 905-771-0017 x242                        thornhill, ontario, canada