DVD filesystems & capacity

Grant Cullen grant.cullen-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 4 15:51:39 UTC 2004

I used mkisofs to build, dvdrecord to burn using a Pioneer drive, I don't
remember the model it was about 8 months ago and the drive was current.  The
OS was Redhat 7.3.  Lennart's comment of about 4.5 GB sounds about right.
We were storing historical data backups.

Grant Cullen
JADALL Consulting Ltd.
grant.cullen-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
416-706-4447